Select one of the following categories to start browsing the latest GTA 5 PC mods:
hmm seems it's a me thing, also got the same error for TrainerV when I reloaded the game...
CORE: An exception occurred while executing 'Headlights++.asi' (0x00007FFC6F3A33D0), id 43
First time I've had any error from this mod, any ideas what might have caused that?
Player wasn't inside any vehicle at the time :o
@benzstar hey thanks for the 4.5 :P
Yeah I've been looking into the Phone Radar thing, haven't quite figured out the native to check if the phone is opened
Feel free to change the keybind for the map if you like, I used to have it set to B because I use RadarZoom mod, but I just changed the keybind in Radar Zoom instead, but you can change it to whatever you want inside VanishingHUD.ini
- Phone Radar
- Mission Radar
- Phone Contact for ModMenu (requires iFruitAddon2)
- Trying to figure out what the other waypoints are classed as, as currently the waypoint Radar only goes off Personal Waypoint, but not if there is a Mission Waypoint/Destination
should update this to LemonUI :)
@CitiZeN030 it's not road legal
@xxeennxxeeii47 thanks for letting me know I have already started work on v1.2 which includes Contact in phone to open menu. Will look into that bug, please let me know if there are any more.
Essentially the bug sounds like something I can fix, will be down to a logic issue of when the mod is saving/loading the settings. Thanks for letting me know, please come back to try again if you wouldn’t mind when I release the next version =)
@thalilmythos @Yashirow @xxeennxxeeii47
V1.1 released! Thanks guys, enjoy!
Version 1.1 - 26 Sept 2023
- Mod Menu Key in VanishingHUD.ini
- Radar Toggle Key in VanishingHUD.ini
- Radar Show Duration in VanishingHUD.ini and in Mod Menu, from 0 - 60 seconds
- Greatly improved Mod Logic, should result in less memory usage
@ex4mple694201337 Appreciate that!
Feel free to review on YouTube would be happy to hear your feedback :)
@ex4mple694201337 Have uploaded a video for you, feel free to test it out