Select one of the following categories to start browsing the latest GTA 5 PC mods:
@Bouncyjack the lightbar on the Rancher is definitely mine. It's even using the same texture in the center (mapped from detail2, unlike everybody else's).
Looks like I haven't been credited for the lightbar used on the FDLC Rancher/Executioner/etc, as well as the pushbar used on them.
This is such a "simple" yet incredibly unique idea, I absolutely love this! it really plays with your head!
@GamerBoi42 It isn't intended to be completely faithful either. Tbh as a single player game, i see no point in having passenger seats in such a vehicle, generally speaking ice cream trucks are stacked full of stock on the passenger seat irl too lol.
@SnakeVenom33939 I'd love to work on peds a bit more but it's not really my sector, I just did simple reskins. If you know anybody who's good at that kind of thing and would be interested in helping, I'd love to know. :D
Nice machine gun sounds. And you can barely even hear the engine because of the blades which are also clipping. Needs some work.
Update for LC Pack now available - V1.2.4!
Thank you all for your patience, it's been quite a while since the pack was updated, but this update has been a massive success as I've focused on quality-of-life fixes, changes and improvements, alongside several new additions and fleet upgrades!
Added the following vehicles:
- Brute Mr Tasty
- Police Patriot (LCPD)
- Unmarked Merit (LCPD)
- Ladder Truck (FDLC)
Several updates to the following vehicles:
- Police Speedo Riot (LCPD) - Revisited model with rear passenger seats, bullet-proof rear windows, updated lighting setup and new extras.
- Ambulance (FDLC) - Added an antenna and made improvements to the lightbar position.
- Brute Bus - Increased the model quality, including interior texture improvements, dashboard fixes and higher quality wheel arches and side pillars. Added a rear LCD display sign.
- APC - Updated lighting setup with new emissive warning lights.
- Brute Trashmaster - Added warning lights on the cab roof and sides of the truck.
- Brute Refuser - New and improved liveries and textures, additional color combinations, improved worn shader, collision fixes and deformation fixes.
... Plus hundreds more fixes and changes. See the full list of changes in 1.2.4 in the description.
Thank you everybody, and enjoy!
@GTAV Noob Modder117 I think your attitude is a little bit misdirected. Fenton is a veteran when it comes to modding, he knows what he's capable of. If he says something isn't possible, I don't think it should be up to you to decide that he is wrong. And, if you still aren't satisfied, you are welcomed to make it yourself :)
@GTAV Noob Modder117 uhh idk, except the completely redone model, higher poly count, custom highly detailed interior, new front, new liveries, color combinations, colorable interior, additional jingles, ambient tunes, scenarios and spawn locations, nothing much is different.