Select one of the following categories to start browsing the latest GTA 5 PC mods:
Here's a well deserved five stars. Can't wait to see how this will work with Iron Man and the Hulk.
I can tell you me and fellow Wolverine fan, @TheMadBreaker, are looking forward to Hugh Jackman. You can not have enough Wolverine.
Five stars for this unique slice of 80's gold.
@NotCrunchyTaco -- I lost it when I saw 'Purple Drank'. L. O. L. Five stars for the Chappelle reference and the laugh. Of course, I downloaded the mod-- I want Purple Drank. :)
Only three things could happen today that are better than this:
1. Jesus Christ visits me in a dream and tells me that I'm going to be the first human time-traveller, then I wake up in good ol' 1955.
2. An alien vessel crashes and grants me superpowers, a cool space weapon, or a time-machine.
3. My wife and I win the lottery, and I use part of that money to pay my favorite modders five-figure salaries to make mods for the community.
Thank you, @Quechus13; unique peds. maps, and props always take GTA V to a. whole. n'other. LEVEL. And now when 'Tony Stark' claims he's the King of Malibu? He's now a castle away from that goal. :)
In the words of my people, which belongs the words of the Ancients; your work, Spud, is as the Elders from the Seventh Decade of the Twentieth proclaim..."Far Out!". :)
You and eshenk, brother-- glad to have you guys taking care of the day to day re-texturing of the items that don't get the most attention, but do add to immersion.
Now, as far as adding future food props? How about:
1. Hot Pockets in the frozen food areas.
2. Hellman's Mayo.
3. Donald Duck Orange Juice (...yes, there actually is a brand! LOL)
4. Old El Paso Refried beans.
5. Pace salsa.