Select one of the following categories to start browsing the latest GTA 5 PC mods:
@All Please read the pinned comment and the description!!!
Unfortunately, there has been some issues regarding with the sound and lights in this pack so I'm going to try and explain this the best way I can!
It is most likely going to be a compatibility issue with another car mod so make sure to install this https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/sirensetting-limit-adjuster so it can make this pack compatible with other GTA V car packs. If your still having issues after running the game, check the "SirenSettings" Text Document in the Directory and look for a CONFLICT. You can do this by pressing CTRL+F and typing in CONFLICT. If your game is "for some reason" crashing with SirenSetting Limit Adjuster, I'm not exactly sure how to help you there as I've been using this pack and SirenSetting Limit Adjuster for a few months and haven't experience any problems.
Again, it could be compatibility issue with another car pack so make sure to check which cars you have installed. If this is the only pack you have installed and are experiencing issues, I highly recommend downloading Jacobmaate' s SAHP Pack https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/sahp which should fix the issue.
SIREN MATCH FOR JACOBMAATE' S SAHP PACK:
Also, if you want your siren to exactly match Jacobmaate' s SAHP pack, there are two solutions.
1. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND downloading Monkeypolice188' s Emergency Sirens - Fixes & Improvements https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/emergency-sirens-fixes-improvements-add-on-sound#comments_tab as it switches the Police Bike siren's primary and secondary tones to match the other emergency vehicles, including some other fixes and reuses some of the cut siren tones (please give the author the credit they deserve). You can then simply, after downloading this pack, drag and drop the audio file in the "policeb siren" folder to it's corrected location (make sure to read the "readme" in the "chooseSIREN" folder).
2. You can install Jacobmaate' s SAHP pack and copy and paste the <audioNameHash>SAHP2</audioNameHash> line here and ,after downloading this pack, putting it in mods/update/x64/dlcpacks/sahp2stx/dlc.rpf/data/vehicles.meta and replacing the <audioNameHash /> in each entry for each vehicle (Hopefully this makes sense).
Hopefully this helps anybody.
@DREAMWOLF14 Not sure. I think it should but try and see it for yourself!
For anybody wanting a retro version of this pack, please give this some love and check it out: https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/retro-liberty-city-vehicle-ped-pack-fdlc-lcems-lcpd-and-more-add-on-liveries-functional
@Mosaic If you want, you can try this mod after installing World Of Variety: Dispatch of Variety https://www.gta5-mods.com/misc/dispatch-of-variety
It not only has cops roaming the streets but it also greatly enhance the dispatch response. As said in the description, it's like a extended pack for police and it is "obviously" compatible with World Of Variety. If you don't want to do that, you will have to edit the popgroups.ymt by yourself.
@NOOB23 Definitely incompatible! Make sure to read my "essay" up above.
@NOOB23 No problem, what mods were you using by the way?
@NOOB23 Are you using the latest version of ScriptHookVDotNet? https://github.com/crosire/scripthookvdotnet/releases
If you are, it could be a compatibility issue depending on the mods your using.
@springtrapxd @SLY95ZER The closest thing to that would be arcade mode as it has military juggernauts and tanks/apcs chasing after you in the six star wanted level. You can fine it in the "Additional Contents". The military and other law enforcement agencies will be more intense if and when RDE 4.0 comes out.
For anybody wanting any update on this pack, here's a small showcase:
LSPD Pack 3.2
(progress will be started sometime after the release of my BCSD pack, the Torrence update by Vx5 Voltage and the updated TARV by Nacho)
planned additions, updates and changes:
- addition of Vapid TARV
- updated base model for the Torrence
- update of all Arjent models to the newest version from JM
- LED spotlights for all 2010+ models
- door trim for all Staniers
- fixed glass tint for police4
- better light modules for various models
- possibly partial mapping for selected vehicles
It’s not going to be a big update but suggestions and more reports of bugs from the current version that I could fix are appreciated.