Select one of the following categories to start browsing the latest GTA 5 PC mods:
@linhtinh94 Always use a heapadjuster, try one or the other, they aren't the same, with your gameconfig and packfile limit mod as well. Even with 1 addon.
@DarianPage How do you expect to spawn a ped without a trainer? magic? You can spawn with a trainer or you can through a c# script. If you want a much better method read this https://forums.gta5-mods.com/topic/22644/tutorial-using-add-on-peds-without-using-meth0d-s-add-on-peds-script
The instructions say to go to dlcpack m422, but the link you provide is actually for dlcpack boss302. Have no idea what m422 is but it's not the same model you linked to.
Interesting. I have the museum from the LC GTA5 mod, but the T-Rex skeleton is incomplete, but in your screenshots it's perfect. Can you DM me the link to the GTA4 mod and I'll see if i can fix my model?
Update: I did crash while driving away from Times Square. Fix is to replace the branding files as per pinned comment, or export the files to openformat and replace them with your own.
Using this with LIBERTY V remix V1.01, but only with the dlcpacks and mods, none of the other crap, no timecycle or anything in the root folder. My own gameconfig and dlclist.xml. Works fine, no issues, all render nicely.
I made a video with her using my Beach Camera - nobody has this camera, so this is exclusive. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W61B_GGkq40
Very nice work. Much better than the super ugly and manly MP Female. Thanks.
@navzahed yes thankfully it doesn't impact game, but it will impact space on a hard drive if other addons have similar issue it can become significant. Cheers.
@DinopopsxD @navzahed I apologize to @DinopopsxD because I thought the 650MB was totally wrong. I was looking at the contents inside OpenIV and the total is 1/10 of that, about 65MB. I just posted about this on the forums, It seems that during creation the dlc.rpf can get bloated, in this case by a factor of 10. This is not the model itself, it is the sum of all the files. The fix is very simple. I created a new folder, new dlc.rpf and imported all the files back into it. This mod went from 650MB to 65MB.